ME Question in Parliament

Published by Simon Lawrence on

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, if he will take steps to expand NHS specialist chronic fatigue syndrome services in (a) Sussex (b) Kent and (c) other areas across the UK; and if he will make a statement.

Categories: M.E News


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder